Seeking qualified individual to fill Construction Estimator-Project Manager position:
Desired skills and responsibilities include:
- Individual must be a self starter, posses time management , organization skills, and be able to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Must be dependable, consistent, diligent, and thorough with the ability to be creative and resourceful in completing multiple tasks accurately while being under pressure and in a compressed time frame with strict deadlines on bids and projects.
- Candidate must communicate effectively with everyone from management and property owners/developers to field foreman and laborers.
- Should possess basic computer and technology skills to estimate work.
- Applicant to be able to cultivate new business relationships and maintain existing relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of Construction costing, scheduling, line and grade (survey), & estimating principals, with the ability to prepare a detailed breakdown of estimates is a plus.
- This individual will be able to uphold the company vision, mission and values in a positive and professional manner
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 256-835-7742