Countdown 2 College Seminar
October 21, 2013 from 6-7 pm at the Ashland Theatre
Brought to you by the Clay County Children’s Policy Council and Chamber of Commerce.
FREE … But You MUST Register. Complete Form at Bottom of the Page. RSVP by 5 pm October 16th!
- Did you know the deadlines are almost here for Senior Scholarships—The internal/renewable awards that can comprise the majority of most college-bound students’ overall funding package ?
- Did you know that there are external/non-renewable awards available (12) months of the year for students as young as Pre-School thru Adult/Graduate-level?
- Do you know what to do, where to go or who to ask to help your student maximize their award results—Especially if they think that they might transfer from one campus to another at some point?
- Are you missing out on unique opportunities available to Grades K-7, 9-12, & Up or to fully capitalize on situations that are “unique” to your student and/or family?
- Are you the parent /guardian/ or grandparent of a graduating high school senior, a junior, a sophomore or motivated younger student?
If so, you are invited to join us for an exciting “Countdown 2 College” Seminar !
When: Monday Oct 21st
Where: The Ashland Theatre 6-7pm.
Presenting: Jill Gudger Howell, M.A.Ed., founder of N2College and developer of the PreK-12 “$cholar$hip Jump$tart” Program. The company creates comprehensive customized admissions, scholarship funding and career planning programs for clients across the US and internationally. In 2012, her clients averaged $96,500 in earned MERIT-BASED college scholarships PER family, with over $14,850,565 in TOTAL cumulative awards made to their Client Families overall !
A multi-time College Board presenter focusing specifically on college access, maximized funding, and retention, you may have heard Jill on Dave Ramsey’s “Kids and Money” Radio segment, read one of her nationally published articles, or seen her discussing how families can most effectively lower the cost of college on television, or in one of many speaking appearances across the state & around the country!
This seminar is presented free of charge to all parents and students. We do ask that you register by completing the form at the end of this page or leave a message at: 256.354.9021. A special event offer for a “30-Day Boot Camp” Service Program will be offered to all attendees.
With either form of RSVP, please also provide:
Grade Level(s) Of Your Student(s):
(#) Attending In Your Group:
IMPORTANT: Please Note That ALL RSVPs MUST Be Received By 5:00 PM On Wednesday, October 16th To Secure Spaces For The Event.
There will be a Question/Answer segment at the end of the presentation. Come and ask the College Funding Expert who Dave Ramsey calls “The Scholarship Lady” what YOU can do to help your child reduce the out-of-pocket cost of attending college!